we hereby provide you with information that we process your personal information. We only collect and process personal data to the extent necessary to provide you with quality services. In their processing, we observe the standards of their protection in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data and Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR ). Below are important information that may be important to you.
1. The manager of your personal data is LOŽISKA AUŘEDNÍK CZ, s.r.o. with registered office at Havlíčkova 77, 267 01 Králův Dvůr, company ID: 29098416, registered in the Commercial Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, file number C 24613. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by email: email@example.com.
2. We process in particular the following personal data: name, surname, email, telephone, visit date of the facility
3. We process your data because of: your consent, direct email marketing and our legitimate interests (reservations in our establishment)
4. We process all personal data in order to: fulfill legal obligations, fulfill your contracts, develop business relationships and business activities, ie offer our services and goods, including in marketing.
5. If you have given us explicit consent to processing, you may revoke it at any time by electronic means, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Our legitimate interests in the processing of personal data are, in particular, the following: the development of business activities linked to the provision of our services and goods.
7. Other entities (processors) who are our contractual partners and are involved in our business activities have access to your personal data. These entities also guarantee GDPR protection standards. These are primarily IT service providers and accounting company.
8. We process the personal data in accordance with legal regulations for a necessarily long period of time – usually for 3 years from the end of the last contractual relationship.
9. It is your right to contact us at any time with any inquiry regarding our personal data processed. You can also request a deletion or edit of data. You also have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your person’s personal data. We can also transfer the data you process to another data administrator.